Transparency. Because we know the details matter.
To avoid charging higher rates across all transactions, any additional card network fees that are triggered are simply passed through directly, with no mark-up. This method allows us to offer a more competitive program, reduce your overall cost, and improve your bottom line.
PLEASE NOTE: These fees do NOT apply to every transaction. This is simply a list of possible fees that some cards may create.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our
Certified Payments Professionals (CPPs) at 844-352-4705.
- Acquirer Processing Fee:
- Misuse of Authorization Fee:
- International Acquiring Fee (IAF):
- International Sale Assessment Fee:
- Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF):
- NABU (Network Access and Brand Usage):
- Acquirer Program Support Fee:
- Cross Border (trans amt in USD):
- Location Fee:
- Amex Network Processing:
- Amex Card Not Present:
- International Inbound: